Missoni Baia is a 57-story tower, developed by the OKO Group- Vladislav Doronin, and designed by architectural visionary Hani Rashid of Asymptote Architecture. It is already Miami’s most exclusive address and is destined to become an icon of the Miami skyline.
Missoni Baia offers an unparalleled range of both indoor and outdoor amenities that appeal to both body and soul. Joyfully engaging the outdoors in relaxed, carefree luxury is a hallmark of the Missoni family’s philosophy of living
Here are just a few of Missoni Baia’s singular features:
- Impressive 200 feet of frontage of Biscayne Bay in East Edgewater
- A residential experience of unparalleled quality, as distinctive as the aesthetic of Missoni, one of the world’s most legendary fashion houses
- Expansive amenities unrivaled in Miami – including an Olympic size pool and one of the city’s largest and most elegantly appointed spas curated by Aman.
- Centrally located with easy access to Miami International Airport
- Close to Miami’s world-class shopping, design and art districts
- Membership at the exclusive Grand Bay Beach Club in Key Biscayne